Monday, 19 January 2015
|The famous fake equation!|
- Perhaps watch a funny movie;
- Do some exercise to produce those feel good endorphins; or
- Treat yourself to a cheap bottle of wine with a friend.However, don’t make your Monday more depressing by being charged with drink driving and facing a 12 month driving disqualification!
Monday, 20 October 2014
|Remove diesel filters at your peril!|
Tuesday, 7 October 2014
Thursday, 14 August 2014
|Maybe we should take a leaf out of Russell Brand's book and hug one another instead of getting hot under the collar when someone cuts us up!|
- Drink drivers who are stopped by the police but there is no accident: A big hug to the policeman (or woman) and a small hug to anyone nearby to say sorry for putting them in danger.
- Drink drivers who have an accident: A hug to the ambulance driver if s/he attends and three hugs to the magistrates (one hug each).
- Drink drivers who are more than 3½ times overthe drink driving limit: Normally the magistrates will think about a prison sentence for anyone who provides a reading of 120µg per 100 ml of breath. So, the only hugs available are hugs in the prison visiting room. Geoffrey Miller Solicitors have never had a client sent to prison on a charge of drink driving alone (even when the reading was over 120, and we’ve seen a few!!) Hugs all round.
Thursday, 31 July 2014
Monday, 14 July 2014
|We imagine this is exactly how our clients feel when then first get in touch in need for motoring law advice!|
If you require advice regarding any of the above motoring offences, we appreciate the situation you face is no laughing matter but hopefully we can help you to feel relief when we guide you through your options. Please give us a call on 08000 85 27 84 for a "no strings" chat with a member of our expert motoring law team.